THE PRAISE AND WORSHIP SYMPOSIUM
MODERATOR / NARRATOR
- A meeting or conference for the discussion of some subject, esp. a meeting at which several speakers talk on or discuss a topic before an audience.
- A collection of opinions expressed or articles contributed by several persons on a given subject or topic.
- An account of a discussion meeting or of the conversation at it.
- A drinking party
….We’ve all been made to drink out of one Spirit…
…For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit…
|Song presentations and Narrator discussions; This will be a 3 day, two – hour each day program. … Each 120 minute session will include up to six brief song presentations, followed by discussions from the Narrator, the audience and panel guest.
The symposium will be organized around six main themes…
· Gospel music : Ministry or Industry
· Putting the focus back on God, as the object of Worship
· Promoting the salvation experience as a tool that enhances worship
· Using technical, artistic and dramatic visualizations, simultaneously to increase audience participation in corporate worship
· Implementing structural strategies such as accountability-learning and discipleship-based instruction to enhance our praise and worship teams and choirs
· Requiring the history of song, liturgical dance, hymns, and drama across the worship spectrum that our psalmists, worship teams and choirs know what they are singing about
MODERATOR________THE HISTORY OF PRAISE AND WORSHIP
________THE IMPORTANCE OF PRAISE AND WORSHIP IN THE LOCAL CHURCH
- PLAYING (SINGING) SKILLFULLY
……PROCESSIONAL BY RICHARD SMALLWOOD
- WORSHIP CELEBRATION……
- EVANGELISTIC WORSHIP……
- PROPHETIC WORSHIP……
- CONTEMPORARY WORSHIP……
- “…BRING ME A MINSTREL…” (MINISTERING IN MUSIC)
- ……”23RD PSALMS BY JEFF MAJORS
- CONCLUSION / DOXOLOGY……